- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:29 am
Build a gear hanger to keep your gear off the ground. Trip over at Sailingandsuch on youtube shows you how to make one in an entertaining video over on his youtube channel. Check out his other kayak camping videos where he camps in his DIY hammock.
SargeVining I need that underquilt!
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:07 pm
Nifty idea. Thanks for posting.
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 am
- Hammock: HH Backpackr Classic
- Tarp: HH Hex 30D
- Suspension: Webbing, Dutch Bling
- Insulation: Costco, fleece, HHSS
That's a great idea! I like it!
I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. -E. B. White
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:51 am
- Hammock: Dream Hammock Sparro
- Tarp: Warbonnet Superfly
- Suspension: Various
- Insulation: Pad and sleeping Bag
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 pm
- Location: Central Texas
- Hammock: ENO DoubleNest Set
- Insulation: closed foam
Any day in the outdoors is better than a day at work.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:28 pm
- Location: WI
Cool idea! Will someone please show this guy how to splice?!?!
Keep your booger hook off the boom switch until you're ready to fire!!