2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 am
- Hammock: HH Backpackr Classic
- Tarp: HH Hex 30D
- Suspension: Webbing, Dutch Bling
- Insulation: Costco, fleece, HHSS
Kinda proud of myself! RSBTR YPP BAG kit. I ordered it Tuesday and it was on my doorstep when I got home from work Wednesday! Super easy to do and I think it turned out good. I'll definitely be making a few more of these for my sisters and mom to use on their camping and backpacking trips!
I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. -E. B. White
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm
- Location: College Station, TX
- Hammock: Freebird
- Tarp: UGQ SilPoly... soon
- Suspension: webbing/whoopies...
- Insulation: beer/pizza reserves