sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

VIDEO: Yukon Outfitters Kindle Underquilt

Post by sarge » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Last week the Yukon Outfitters introduced a new product in the Economy Priced Underquilt Market. This video is an initial Product Overview and a comparision of sorts with its two competitors: the ENO Ember 2 and the SnugPak Underblanket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpICvhnMZI

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: VIDEO: Yukon Outfitters Kindle Underquilt

Post by sarge » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Here's the follow up Backyard Field Test done by Bruce Stevenson at Nature Calls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqfSQdf ... e=youtu.be
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

bobamos
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: VIDEO: Yukon Outfitters Kindle Underquilt

Post by bobamos » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:53 pm

This guy does some good videos. I subscribe to his channel. And this video was a good indicator of the products ability to do the job. Probably a good investment for someone on a budget but the Snugpak might be the better choice for an entry level underblanket/quilt. Thanks Sarge for sending it to him for the review.
Hennessy Expedition, Yukon Outfitters & Wilcor Mosquito Hammocks .... Plus, Equip Double. (Yep, a cheap Wally World but I like the thing for hanging on the patio.)

Return to “Hammocks”