Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

2015 Wisconsin Fall Group Hang - KMSF-SU

Post by DuxDawg » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:04 am

Howdy y'all!

Thought I'd post a link to the group hang we're having in south central/southeastern WI. Scroll down to post #22 for the where and when.

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/sho ... -Hang-Poll

Everyone is welcome. Since so far we have about half as many people interested as the site can hold, there looks to be plenty of room for more people. The site is in a mature oak forest and there is full to partial shade pretty much everywhere.

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!" Philippians 4:4 NASB
"The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:9 NASB

Baby Huey
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: 2015 Wisconsin Fall Group Hang - KMSF-SU

Post by Baby Huey » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 pm

I wish we could make it up for that. Hopefully in the near future the wife and I will start trying to hit meetups in other states. I am not a Packers fan though my older brother is. It is ok, because I think I like cheese more than he does.
"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place."
-Capt. Malcolm Reynolds-

DuxDawg
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by DuxDawg » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Would be quite the drive but we'd be glad to have ya. The Pack is better or worse from year to year but the brats, beers and cheese are alway great!
"The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:9 NASB

UncleMJM
Reactions:
Hammock: Freebird
Tarp: UGQ SilPoly... soon
Suspension: webbing/whoopies...
Insulation: beer/pizza reserves

Post by UncleMJM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:21 pm

DuxDawg wrote:Would be quite the drive but we'd be glad to have ya. The Pack is better or worse from year to year but the brats, beers and cheese are alway great!
If I hadn't just had a Michigan road trip last month and a Florida one coming up, I'd love to make the drive. Maybe one day it will work out.

DuxDawg
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by DuxDawg » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:31 pm

The core of this group is trying to make it a regular thing. Mostly in southern WI, yet there is talk of some up north trips. Hopefully one day y'all will join us!

Return to “The Middle”