Woo-Hoo! The campground has not been sold yet and I just signed the contract for us to be there again this year!
July 6-8, 2018
Hale, Michigan - Loon Lake Lutheran Retreat Campground (Old Camp Mahn-Go-Tah-See)
- $20 for hammockers (price includes parking/ entrance fee/ & wood)
- Cabins available for rent too
- Private beach, private trails, showers, flushable toilets, kitchenette with fridge, stove and microwave
- THIS is the ONE time your loved one will be OK camping with you!
Registration & payment & all info at this website: www.tinyurl.com/HaleYes2018
And here's a totally awesome & horrible cheesy promo video I did. (Picture a bad SNL video skit where I yell during the entire video.) Enjoy!!!!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Karla (with a k)
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Hammock: DIY
- Tarp: UGQ WD 13ft
- Suspension: Ultimate Straps
- Insulation: DIY
◘ Aug 24-26: Pie Iron Hang @ I&M Canal, IL ◘ Labor Day: Kickapoo Valley Challenge @ Wildcat Mtn SP, WI ◘ Oct 12-14: MI Chili Festival ◘ Nov 9 -11: New Moon Hang @ Newport SP ◘ Dec. 7-9: Winter DaShack Hang ◘ May 17-19: 3rd Annual BACONFEST ◘ 32 months of camping at least one night ◘ My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/karlawithak216
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests