DaddyDaddy
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Latest forum design

Post by DaddyDaddy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Scott wrote:I like the green bars and theme, I prefer a darker color to read for thread headers, My eyes read better with a little more contrast.

The new logo looks very clean at the top. I like it.

+1 on all of this ^ 8-)

captaincoupal
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Latest forum design

Post by captaincoupal » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:27 am

I'm not as excited by it. The design is clean, but does not provide a sense of the outdoors. Most of us "hammockers" are also outdoors enthusiasts or backpacker/campers, and we love the outdoors. What can you do to generate a sense of the organic to the logo?

I recall seeing a couple of the proposed logos from the member who provided this one, and I liked a few of them that incorporated a tree into the logo. Maybe something like that? Or if you want to preserve the line art look/feel, perhaps including some kind of softer background look?

ipokebadgers
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: RE: Re: Latest forum design

Post by ipokebadgers » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Scuba wrote:
ipokebadgers wrote:I am fairly new here and I use tapatalk to view the forum. At this point when I open the forum I see the boxes for post but no text until I tap on the box. I do see the ads' text but nothing else. I do like what I see once I open a box but I get feeling you are asking about the website. Any idea I need to do?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
will look into it
Hey Scuba,

I ended up taking tapatalk or of my tablet and then reinstalling. Everything is visible now so the problem my end. I'm sorry I didn't try that first.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Return to “Board Updates”