Just When You Thought There Was Nothing Else Taht Could Be Done With a Costco Throw Blanket

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Just When You Thought There Was Nothing Else Taht Could Be Done With a Costco Throw Blanket

Post by sarge » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am

This project is a pair of down leg warmers to cover the space between the top of my down boots and waist of the SnugPak Insulated Poncho Liner when that's used as a top quilt, or to supplement other insulated wear. I thought I'd done all of the Down Throw projects I was going to do---now I've got som scrap left over from this project......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQG2cWLX4js

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Zort
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Just When You Thought There Was Nothing Else Taht Could Be Done With a Costco Throw Blanket

Post by Zort » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Leftover material? What's next mittens?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Never put off until tomorrow, what you can get someone else to do for you today.

My Youtube Channel

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Just When You Thought There Was Nothing Else Taht Could Be Done With a Costco Throw Blanket

Post by sarge » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Well---it'll be in the next video (if the weather ever co-operates b/c everything on the table right nos is Field Testing), but I kind of punked out---at least for the time being.

The small 4 cell by 5 cell piece is getting wadded up and stuff into a stuff sack (because that's what you do with stuff sacks---you stuf stuff into them), and the larger piece will be inserted between the layers of the UQ booster to get me below 30----if we ever get below 30-----
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Calait
Reactions:
Hammock: ENO DoubleNest Set
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation: closed foam

Post by Calait » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:39 am

sarge wrote:This project is a pair of down leg warmers to cover the space between the top of my down boots and waist of the SnugPak Insulated Poncho Liner when that's used as a top quilt, or to supplement other insulated wear. I thought I'd done all of the Down Throw projects I was going to do---now I've got som scrap left over from this project......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQG2cWLX4js
Letting a little bad weather keep you home? :D :D :D Weather is the first thing I check after almost getting caught in a blizzard in the early 90's, THANKS for all your videos.
Any day in the outdoors is better than a day at work.

Return to “Costco Down Throw Blanket DIY”