Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Costco Down Throw Blanket Product Overview & Top Quilt BuildUnderquilt Build

Post by sarge » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oac5fBjc1zI
Easy build to convert the Costco Down Throw Blanket into an Underquilt. These instructions can be used or modified to make a UQ out of an similarly costruced throw blankets.

A video on how to rig this quilt a short discussion of how good it might be will be posted shortly.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Keehar
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Costco Down Throw Blanket Product Overview & Top Quilt BuildUnderquilt Build

Post by Keehar » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Another great video sarge. You sure make it look easy!
I understood at a very early age that in nature, I felt everything I should feel in church but never did. Walking in the woods, I felt in touch with the universe and with the spirit of the universe.

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Costco Down Throw Blanket Product Overview & Top Quilt BuildUnderquilt Build

Post by sarge » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Keehar wrote:Another great video sarge. You sure make it look easy!
Thanks for watching!

My hope is that folks find this an easy project. Its not the best way to make an Underquilt, but it is and easy confidence builder for the first or second time DIY guy.
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Return to “Costco Down Throw Blanket DIY”