B_2keys
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: The $35.00 Camp Chair

Post by B_2keys » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Hey Sarge! When you ordered you chair, how long did it take for them to process your order? It has been a week now and I have still not gotten shipping confirmation.

B_2keys
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by B_2keys » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Never mind Sarge! When I got home and checked my mail the chair was stuffed in the mailbox! Talk about compact! Of course I set it up instantly. It seems like a quality chair for only $35! I can't wait to get it out in the woods!

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by sarge » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:45 pm

B_2keys wrote:Never mind Sarge! When I got home and checked my mail the chair was stuffed in the mailbox! Talk about compact! Of course I set it up instantly. It seems like a quality chair for only $35! I can't wait to get it out in the woods!
That's about the time it comes----just when you think it ain't gonna.
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Biker Bob
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by Biker Bob » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 pm

A little late to this but I bought a Joey ChaIr-about $40.00. It worked for four uses and then a connector broke. They shipped me a new one, then one or two uses later a corner of the cover tore. I reversed it and used it until another one broke. I got maybe less than ten uses out of the chair and I guess at $4.00 per use, it's not real expensive, but I may opt for the more expensive version this time out.
Getting into the chair is not my problem. I'm older than Sarge and getting out is the problem. The Joey Chair was high enough I could.

Bob
Bob

Hangin' on the coast

Return to “Camp Furniture”