Of Lies and Coverups

Forum rules
Thought I'd do something constructive while drinking my morning coffee, so I decided to write a little something every day I'm not out in the woods. Just keep in mind, this is stuff I'm writing before I've finished my morning coffee
sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Of Lies and Coverups

Post by sarge » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:37 am

To believe the "pneumonia" excuse, you first have to admit that they were lieing about her being overcome by the heat, and then you have to admit that they covered up the pneumonia until it helped them explain the apparent siezure.

EDITED TO ADD:
The most charitable reading of this timeline is that her campaign — presumably with the blessing and perhaps insistence of the candidate — fully intended to keep her illness a secret from the public. Let's be clear about what this means: Her campaign intended to lie. Even though doing so would require her to keep up a public schedule that might well make her condition worse and require ever-more elaborate forms of concealment. Because, of course, to curtail her schedule would raise questions that might reveal the truth.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

BillyBob66
Reactions:
Hammock: Claytor/JRB/HH/SB
Tarp: JRB 11X10
Suspension: CinchBuckle/WS/TriG
Insulation: HHSS,P.Pod,MWUQ,Yeti

Re: Of Lies and Coverups

Post by BillyBob66 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 pm

So, then, she lied? Hillary Clinton? Bill Clinton's wife? Well, I guess there is a first time for everything. :roll:
Rom8:21the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption23..but..we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit.. groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body

Return to “The Morning Briefing”