GoatHanger
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Cayenne Pepper

Post by GoatHanger » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:31 pm

I ordered a Cayenne Pepper quilt on the 7th, and am looking forward to checking it out. It's probably going to be for my Mom actually, unless she chooses my Jarbidge. She turned 60 on the 31st last month, and she's agreed to go on her first ever backpacking trip with me the first week of May.

Anyway... I ordered a 3.6 Apex initially. But, I had went over my mom's house to let her try out a couple of my quilts. She preferred my Jarbidge over my DIY jungle blanket UQ. She said she was warmer in the Jarbidge. So... I asked George if I could change the order to a longer, wider, 6.0 Apex via email. He responded the same day, and was very helpful. I'll let mom try it out, and give her whichever she prefers.

If the quilt is as good as the service, I'll be a very happy customer! Thanks for making the modification to the order painless, George.

So, either my Mom or I will have a new quilt soon, and I'll follow up here with my thoughts.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This is my signature.

Fastmatt
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Cayenne Pepper

Post by Fastmatt » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:47 am

GoatHanger wrote:I ordered a Cayenne Pepper quilt on the 7th, and am looking forward to checking it out. It's probably going to be for my Mom actually, unless she chooses my Jarbidge. She turned 60 on the 31st last month, and she's agreed to go on her first ever backpacking trip with me the first week of May.

Anyway... I ordered a 3.6 Apex initially. But, I had went over my mom's house to let her try out a couple of my quilts. She preferred my Jarbidge over my DIY jungle blanket UQ. She said she was warmer in the Jarbidge. So... I asked George if I could change the order to a longer, wider, 6.0 Apex via email. He responded the same day, and was very helpful. I'll let mom try it out, and give her whichever she prefers.

If the quilt is as good as the service, I'll be a very happy customer! Thanks for making the modification to the order painless, George.

So, either my Mom or I will have a new quilt soon, and I'll follow up here with my thoughts.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Ya this looks very nice. I like the idea of draft collars for sure.this will be the nxt piece of insulation I buy. Hopefully real soon :D

Return to “Loco Libre Gear”