sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

WOOT Yukon Mosquito XL Hammock Product Overview

Post by sarge » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:43 am

Starting with this video, I will be posting a series of videos on how to modify the WOOT Yukon Mosquito XL Hammock to make it a better hammock, comparable to other, more expensive commercial hammocks. There will be four videos in the series. The first will be an overview of the product, the second and third will show how to install a grommet in the bugnet so you an install a ridgeline---one will be a "sewn" version for thos of you with a sewing machine, and the other will be a "no sew" version that anybody can do. The fourth video will deal with different methods of installing a cinch buckle suspension system. I'll be posting a new one every three or four days.

This will be another confidence builder for those new to DIY and MYOG.

So here's the first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd28vx4vgck

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: WOOT Yukon Mosquito XL Hammock Product Overview

Post by sarge » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Thanks for watching!

Numbers 2 & 3 have already been posted in this sub-forum. Thye are essentially the same video, but one shows how to add grommets using a sewing machine, the other is a "no sew" method.

Before the end of the week we should have the Cinch Buckle Suspension methods.

And tonite I'm putting th fkinishing touches on one about the WOOT Yukon Walkbout Rain Fly.
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Return to “WOOT Yukon Mosquito XL Hammock Modifications”