Keeping Cool: Ridgeline Fans

Videos that compare one product to one or more others. You be the judge.
sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Keeping Cool: Ridgeline Fans

Post by sarge » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 am

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

ezadventurer
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Keeping Cool: Ridgeline Fans

Post by ezadventurer » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Finally catching up on all the topics. If I remember correctly, you were actually given the Walmart crappy fan at the butt bake in '14. I remember because my wife and I picked up about 8 of them at a buck a piece and distributed a few. My wife actually used hers a few weeks ago when we were up at Fairfield Lake SP. Why she needed one this late in the season is beyond me, but I can assure you that she is a fan of fans and now I am probably on the hook for new one thanks to this video. :?

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by sarge » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:14 pm

ezadventurer wrote:Finally catching up on all the topics. If I remember correctly, you were actually given the Walmart crappy fan at the butt bake in '14. I remember because my wife and I picked up about 8 of them at a buck a piece and distributed a few. My wife actually used hers a few weeks ago when we were up at Fairfield Lake SP. Why she needed one this late in the season is beyond me, but I can assure you that she is a fan of fans and now I am probably on the hook for new one thanks to this video. :?
I do believe you are correct. IIRC I'd left mine behind somewhere and a rescue was made. It did do yeoman service for a season and a half.

Thankee again.
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

PREACHER
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by PREACHER » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Good video as always!
4:45-4:51 was particularly great.

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Post by sarge » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 pm

PREACHER wrote:Good video as always!
4:45-4:51 was particularly great.
Thanks for watching!
My You Tube Channel

Return to “Gear Comparison Videos”