Polkster13
Reactions:
Hammock: DH Sparrow (#3008)
Tarp: OES MacCat Std
Suspension: Whoopie Slings
Insulation: WL 20* Full UQ

Just received new Dutch Bling!

Post by Polkster13 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Went to check mail today and had a package from Dutch. Everything I had ordered was in the package and a quick cursory look showed me everything was there and looking good. Unfortunately I had to fix a broken main water line going into my house (it was under the driveway about 14 inches in and about 8 inches deep. One of the couplers had cracked after 30 years and was leaking water (super high water bill over the past couple of months). Once I had it dug out, I had to cut the offending piece out and put in a repair piece. Now we have water again but it is also too dark to set up my hammock and tarp. I am changing all of the rigging on my tarp and hammock.

I will post pics of the new setup with the new bling as soon as I get it put up. :)

Thanks again to Dutch for the quick service and the great gear. Can't wait to get it out in the wild and use it for real!!! :D

Rick TDBT
Reactions:
Hammock: DH Sparrow
Tarp: UGQ Winter Dream
Suspension: Straps & Caribiners
Insulation: Hg 20 tq-uq

Re: Just received new Dutch Bling!

Post by Rick TDBT » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:07 am

I know, I can't wait either I have the dutch Ti cinch buckle,15' straps,CL,Dutch clips and the CRL. Think next weekend is looking good to go spend a few nights in the pines.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Return to “Dutchware”