3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:21 pm
My tarp setup has been always been lacking. I have a Kelty 12 and a HH Hex. I have just used whatever was handy to put it up generally being mason line with trucker hitches. I started reading and watching videos and ended up buying some Dutch bling. I have to say the videos can only show so much. These little critters are super small, lightweight and well thought out. I'm very impressed. Now I just need to figure out the best way to rig them up for the way I camp. Too many great options. Thanks Dutch.
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 am
- Location: St Augustine fl
- Hammock: diy HyperD 1.6oz
- Tarp: Warbonnet Mamajamba
- Suspension: Whoopie slings tree
- Insulation: DIY climashield/ Snu
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 pm
- Hammock: Grand Trunk
- Tarp: Grand Trunk
- Suspension: Whoopie slings etc.
- Insulation: Big Angus 20 degree
I got a Woot Yukon Outfitters hammock and immediately replaced the suspension with tree huggers with dutch clips and whoppie slings. The first time couldn't figure it out and didn't use them. The second time I set it up upside down and ended up on my tush. Figured out thearly clips have an up and down. Now I'm a pro. I know they aren't needed but boy are they slick.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests