- Site Admin
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm
- Location: San Antonio
- Hammock: DreamHammock
- Tarp: UGQ WD or Hanger
- Suspension: Varies
- Insulation: UGQ40 HG20
leaving here in about 10 minutes, if you need something I have, speak now or forever hold your peas!
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." - Gen James Mattis, USMC RET.
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm
- Location: College Station, TX
- Hammock: Freebird
- Tarp: UGQ SilPoly... soon
- Suspension: webbing/whoopies...
- Insulation: beer/pizza reserves
I had a great time folks. It's always nice when the mornings are cool even if the days get hot and the copperheads across the trail ignore the hikers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest