VIDEO TRIP REPORT: You Can Get Here From Here

Talk about upcoming camping trips and hikes here.
sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

VIDEO TRIP REPORT: You Can Get Here From Here

Post by sarge » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:48 am

Well, theButt Bake Pre-Hikeis in the history books. Andy, Tyler, Zort, and I took a little walk in the woods this past weekend to scout out the Butt Bake camp site and do a little bit of exploration, lollygagging, and testing of the nap functions in our hammocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxa1fZM5gC0

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

bobamos
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: VIDEO TRIP REPORT: You Can Get Here From Here

Post by bobamos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Man that lake looks refreshing. Even if it is muddy looking. We had 118* here in SoCal and if I had been anywhere near that lake would have been there all day long. So how did the Wilcor hammock hold up for you?
Hennessy Expedition, Yukon Outfitters & Wilcor Mosquito Hammocks .... Plus, Equip Double. (Yep, a cheap Wally World but I like the thing for hanging on the patio.)

sarge
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: VIDEO TRIP REPORT: You Can Get Here From Here

Post by sarge » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:25 pm

bobamos wrote:Man that lake looks refreshing. Even if it is muddy looking. We had 118* here in SoCal and if I had been anywhere near that lake would have been there all day long. So how did the Wilcor hammock hold up for you?
Thanks for watching!

Tried hanging it on Friday nite, but trees were either too far apart or too close. Gonna give it a back yard hang here this weekend.
You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
My You Tube Channel

Return to “Texas Trips”