- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 pm
- Location: Lago Vista, TX
- Hammock: DH Sparrow (#3008)
- Tarp: OES MacCat Std
- Suspension: Whoopie Slings
- Insulation: WL 20* Full UQ
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:10 pm
- Location: North Texas
A good knot that all hikers/campers should know.
There are wonders out there...now to go find them HFHS (Have Fun & Hike Safe)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:28 pm
- Location: WI
I've had much better luck with the adjustable grip hitch, and most often tie it slipped
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keep your booger hook off the boom switch until you're ready to fire!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests