pistal44
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Stuff Sacks/Snake Skins

Post by pistal44 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pm

This seller has been mentioned in some of the threads. I bought some stuff sacks from him and liked what I got. I went back and ordered some snake skins and a hammock chair. I also emailed him for a special order on some stuff sacks. This guy was real helpful and willing. Told me what material he had on hand and also offered to try to order different material if I needed it. So if you sowing skills aren't up to snuff(or none existing like mine) you can try this guy. He even threw in a homemade alcohol stove and extra stuff bag as a free gift. Alcohol stove works great by the way.

eBay seller:
Dealssatellites
Conover, North Carolina

bobamos
Reactions:
Hammock:
Tarp:
Suspension:
Insulation:

Re: Stuff Sacks/Snake Skins

Post by bobamos » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:34 pm

I have been purchasing from him since he started. He did change his name though. Us the be something like dealsdaniel or something like that. Good quality, low prices and so very helpful.
Hennessy Expedition, Yukon Outfitters & Wilcor Mosquito Hammocks .... Plus, Equip Double. (Yep, a cheap Wally World but I like the thing for hanging on the patio.)

Polkster13
Reactions:
Hammock: DH Sparrow (#3008)
Tarp: OES MacCat Std
Suspension: Whoopie Slings
Insulation: WL 20* Full UQ

Re: Stuff Sacks/Snake Skins

Post by Polkster13 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:05 am

Hmmm, he must have changed his name again because the "Dealssatellites" doesn't bring back anything on eBay when I use the search function.

Return to “Miscellaneous Vendors”