3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:29 am
- Location: South MS
Just pulled the trigger on a 20 degree Incubator. I was needing a quilt for an upcoming trip and this was my only hope of getting one in time. I was going to go with a Wookie, but WB had just sent me a notice that their quilt and RR orders will be pushed back an additional 2 weeks past the normal lead time. I will order me a 0 degree Wookie once they get settled in with the renovations.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm
- Location: San Antonio
- Hammock: DreamHammock
- Tarp: UGQ WD or Hanger
- Suspension: Varies
- Insulation: UGQ40 HG20
I just bought one today from the other places FS forum in multicam with a Moroccan blue interior. Got a great deal too.
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." - Gen James Mattis, USMC RET.
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm
- Location: College Station, TX
- Hammock: Freebird
- Tarp: UGQ SilPoly... soon
- Suspension: webbing/whoopies...
- Insulation: beer/pizza reserves