BillyBob66
Reactions:
Hammock: Claytor/JRB/HH/SB
Tarp: JRB 11X10
Suspension: CinchBuckle/WS/TriG
Insulation: HHSS,P.Pod,MWUQ,Yeti

Re: Post a pic from my computer ?

Post by BillyBob66 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Thx again guys, I resized the 3 pics at photobucket, and replaced the original photos in the other thread here. They look plenty good enough for use on a forum. I now show zero % full at Photobucket, down from the 1% after I deleted the video. Of course, they might not show fractions or decimals below 1%, and going even a small bit below may well just show zero.

Edit: No, it does show < 1%, the 3 downsized photos are 0.08%. So plenty of room.

Rom8:21the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption23..but..we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit.. groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body

Polkster13
Reactions:
Hammock: DH Sparrow (#3008)
Tarp: OES MacCat Std
Suspension: Whoopie Slings
Insulation: WL 20* Full UQ

Post by Polkster13 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:17 pm

I just upload all of my photos and videos to Facebook, right-click on the the image (after it has upload to my Photos page) and then click on "Copy Image" option. Next I use the "Full Editor & Preview" button and then click on the "IMG" option. Next I click Paste which puts the link into the "[img]...link...[/img]" and then click on Preview to verify the photo will upload. Ta Da, you are done.

Mooseman
Reactions:
Hammock: W.L. Snipe
Tarp: Homemade
Suspension: cinch or whoopie
Insulation: Reflectix

Post by Mooseman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:25 am

Howdy all,
I'm attempting to just download an avatar pic but every one I choose small or med are not allowed. One I know I've used on other sites and I've even downloaded Facebook beta but still can't seem to make it work. Any non computer guru suggestions on simple terms? Thanks
Mooseman
It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. <Ben Franklin>

Return to “To whom it may concern...”